They say a picture paints a thousand words. But for those savvy individuals, it can also earn a lot of money. You are going to make money by submitting (for free) your digital photos to various photo websites. This system is called stock photography. Once your submitted photos were purchased from their sites, you will also earn money. That is the way to earn money with stock photography online. But the big question here, is what particular subjects/ concepts do these photo websites require? This article will help you to choose what subjects you will dedicate your passion throughout your stock photography career.
Stock Photography Online
What are subjects do these photo websites require?
Well, here are some of the subjects that most photo websites automatically catch their eyes
1. People – a family, people in groups, a basketball or baseball team, people enjoying what they are doing, or even a group of friends out for a night on the town
2. Style of Living – family, lifestyle, alternative, couples, pierced, leisure activities, sport, ethnic
3. Holiday/ Seasonal Themes – Festivals, Summit, Halloween, Christmas, Easter, Summer, Winter, Fall
4. Conceptual Photos – photos that send fear, enthusiasm, foreboding, teamwork, surprise, success, affliction, happiness
5. Sports and Leisure – skating, cycling, skiing, hiking, golf, badminton, skateboarding, fencing, extreme sports
6. White Collar Jobs – perfect models, salesperson, accountants, CEO’s, teachers, engineers, lawyers
7. Food and Beverages – wine, vodka, gin, cocktails, steak, pizzas, pasta, juices
8. Car Parts/ Accessories – bumpers, hood, side mirrors, windows, back end, tires
9. Fashion – a nice black dress, a crisp white collar, a perfect pair of shoes
10. Zoo Shots – a wild shot of animals, butterflies, birds, mammals
11. Sunsets – romantic and beautiful
12. Beaches & Resorts – surfing, a group having a nice time, family, mostly during your vacation
13 Your Pet – can be a cat, dog, lovebirds
Now, after having an idea of what particular/ subject can you engage in. Think and select at least 3 subjects/ concepts you know you’ll fun to be with and sounds really interesting to your taste. Once you mastered, and dominate those subjects, I am pretty sure that you will provide yourself a residual income throughout your photography career.